May 26, 2007

"Today, if you hear His voice, do not harden your hearts~" psalms 95:8

"Does He who teaches man lack knowlegde? The Lord knows the thoughts of man;
he knows that they are futile.." psalms 94:11


"You sweep mean away in the sleep of death; they are like the new grass of the morning~ though in the morning it springs up new, by evening it is dry and withered." psalms 90:5-6

"may Your deeds be shown to your servants,your splendor to their children." psalms 90:16


"He will cover you with His feathers, and under His wings you will find refuge; His faithfullness will be your shield and rampart. You will not fear the terror of the night, nor the arrow that flies by day, nor the pestilence that stalks the darkness, nor the plague that destroys midday. A thousand may fall at your side, ten thousand at your right hand, but it will not come near you. You will only observe with your eyes and see the punishment of the wicked. If you make The Most High your dwelling- even the Lord who is my refuge- then no harm will befall you,no disaster will come near your dwelling place. For He will command His angels concerning you to gaurd you in all ways; they will lift you up in their hands, so that you will not strike your foot against a stone...


..."Because he loves me" says the Lord, "I will rescue him; I will protect him, for he acknowledges my name. He will call upon me, and I will answer him. I will be with him in trouble, I will deliver him and honor him. With long life I will satisfy him and show him my slavation." psalms 91:1-12 and 14-16

He who was seated on the throne said, "I am making everything new! Then He said, write this down, for these words are trustworthy and true." He then said to me, "It is done. I am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End. To him who is thirsty I will give to drink without cost from the spring of the water of life. He who overcomes will inherit all this, and I will be his God and he will be my son." revelation 21:5- 7


Let these scripturesencourage you today,friends:)We will not be moved from Him,He who created all and understands all- He who holds the future and the past in entirety in His hands. We know that His way is the right way, whatever opposition we face or whatever other ways seem tempting at times. We do not move, we pray for steadfastedness and we cover our families with the cloak of His word to us.
We never forget how He works through his people. We pray we do not harden our hearts when we hear His voice, but move out, even in the dark, His word our light unto our feet, our safety in our hearts. Until we get to see His beuatiful face on that glorious day, and fall to His feet and worship Him. I was thinking yesterday about how much more I love worship at church than alone at home; don't get me wrong- I love it at home too - but to stand admist a throng of believers. I cannot decribe. Imagine what it will be like in Heaven!! Vast seas of people the likes of such I cannot even imagine with the scope of my infinite mind, all worshipping the Lord, the Father and Jesus at his side. No, we are not a perfect people but we love our Lord with a genuine love and our God is a merciful and faithful God, blotting out all of our transgressions- our Jesus pleading our cases with the Father every day.Because of His mercy and great love for His people we get to be with Him now and then in the new world then, for eternity never to be seperated again! ;)

No comments: