May 24, 2007

I am trying to live out Galations 2:20 more every year.
That's hard work!- and I have far to go!- though God is faithful,
and I know His mercy. Hve you ever thought about how lucky it is that
He wants us to be child-like in our faith? It's good to feel
so miniscule in His presence. Yet, He works through us miniscule,
weak willed and weak bodied believers to be salt and light in this world.
I'm so glad that His spirit never stops talking. I wouldn't want to even
try to live this life without it!

2 comments:

TO BECOME said...

Stacy, God wants the glory and He gets this through us when and as we lean on Him and let Him accomplish great things through each of our lives. Good post. connie from Texas

julie said...

yes, good post stacey... i needed to hear this today! God bless you! julie