Jun 14, 2007

Psalms 19:12-14:
Who can discern his errors?
Declare me innocent from hidden faults.
Keep back your servant also from presumptuous sins;
let them not have dominion over me!
Then I shall be blameless,
and innocent of great transgression.
Let the words of my mouth
and the meditation of my mouth
be acceptable in Your sight,
O Lord, my rock and redeemer.



Then Job answered the Lord and said:
" I know that You can do all things,
and that no purpose of Yours can be thwarted.
'Who is this that hides counsel without knowledge?'
Therefore, I have uttered what I did not understand;
things too wonderful for me, which I did not know.
'Hear, and I will speak; I will question you,
you make it known to me.'
I have heard of You by the hearing of the ear,
but now my eye sees You; therefore I despise myself,
and repent in dust and ashes." Job 42:2-6



Psalms 26:11-12,
But as for me, I shall walk in integrity;
redeem me, and be gracious to me.
My foot stands on level ground;
in the great assembly I will bless the Lord.


~ ~~~~~~~~~ I think these scriptures say it all!

No comments: