Dec 23, 2006

Redeemer

Couldn't go back to sleep last night, so sometime in the middle of the night I got into worrying about and thinking about a situation I am having in which I am , basically, being hated for doing the right thing. This is so confusing, I'm thinking, living this out. But then God graciously reminded me that He has come to redeem me and the rest of the world, and we need not be stuck in this sin. There is a way out of the pit! Hallelujah! In praying over this situation, the words to one of the Sovereign Grace worship songs was playing as background music in my head ( scary, huh? I have background music...lol!) and it became louder until it was forefront in my mind ~ Redeemer, Savior and Friend~ Everyday my disobedience grieves you, but then Redeeming Love breaks through, and causes me to Worship You~
Redeeming Love! That is what helped me to be able to go back to sleep, and put my mind at peace. God is Redeemer, and I need to be praying for this situation all the more and all the more fervently. As if that wasn't enough, God also graciously added in ' And there is no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus'. He even knew the couple last, lingering worries that would be hiding in the recesses of my mind, but am I handling this the right way? And, what will become of this persons soul? 'There is no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus' ; 'I am Redeemer.' Go, God!! Keep on 'Redeemin!!!

No comments: