Oct 17, 2007

Thank You for praying for me today. God definately met me during my extraction in a powerful way! I am very grateful for His comfort and guidance at the dentists office today. The tooth is extracted, and the job was succesful! In fact, I haven't even had one ounce of ear pain since the Novacaine wore off, which was over an hour ago. Could it be that the 2 were correlated?? I hope so! I have not gotten the phone call about my MRI results so I don't know how my jaws are looking, but so far this is a very excellent relief of pain ~ and I am very thankful for it.

Thank you for being patient as I shared with you about this pain I have been in; it was such a comfort knowing you all were praying with me too.

I will kep you all updated.

Hope your having a great night too! <3 xoxox's

"Be anxious for nothing, but in everything, by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known unto God. And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus" (Philippians 4:6-7).

2 comments:

cb4swife said...

I am glad the tooth solved the pain problem. Thanks for keeping us posted so we know how to pray for you. God Bless...Shannon

Kelly said...

Praise God! I'm so glad you are feeling better! Thanks for so openly sharing what you're experiencing. xoxo K