Aug 2, 2007

Ashwin's giving away moneY!!

Copied &pasted: "Over at Ashwin’s blog, you will find one crazy blog owner!! You can win $2500!! To enter just copy this text and paste it in your blog!! But hurry, this competition will not last long! So get posting!

So all you readers, what are you waiting for?? $2500 could be yours!

UPDATE: So I woke up this morning and found a whole host of emails and some comments about my competition . Here I will answer some questions.

Closing Date: As its quite a big prize, the closing date will be the 20th of August. Also the payment will be sent by PayPal as it is more secure than sending a cheque. Hopefully you all have a PayPal account.

Finally, I would like to say to all you doubters that this is a genuine competition. Heck, I thought a competition like this would spur some interest and get visitors to my site. I thought I might as well use the $2500 in a blog competition rather than spend it on Google Adwords or something. The $2500 is made up of earnings from my previous sites and donations from them also. :smile:"




..... DEFINATELY GOING TO TRY THIS! THANX HEATHER!! ;)

No comments: