I don't have the pretty picture other blogs have to post with this, but it seems like such a great idea to do and I can't resist joining in!
10 Things I am thankful for, that I can think of at the moment...
1.That God sent His son to redeem a world of fallen people, including me!
2.That I just got to go grocery shopping, and we have so much good food in our fridge and cabinets right now.
3. That we are all healthy.
4. For my children~ life would be so much less without them!
5. For my husband~ he works very hard and comes home after work.
6.For my Bible, I don't know why I'm putting this in now- should be #2- and for other good books that help me understand the bible better.
7. For my pastor and his wife, and for all of the others that make up our church family who love us just like family.
8. That my children love to read and like to have me read aloud to them -even Grace!
9. For times of fellowship and relaxation/refreshment.
10. For proof that God is near even when my heart wants to go far.
There is so much more to be thankful for, but that's all I can do right now.
........What a cute idea!